If you are looking to create an organisation with more engaged, motivated people and to grow, nurture and retain your talent then investing in talent and leadership development and promoting a coaching culture can be a winning combination. Denise provides consultancy support to HR and L&D professionals looking for short term resource and expertise on any aspect of workplace coaching and talent and leadership development.
A Coaching Consultancy arrangement is ideal for HR Managers and L&D Managers looking for:
- Dedicated short term/ interim resource to support L&D initiatives
- Valuable insight and expert knowledge about practical application when it comes to creating and supporting a coaching culture
- Support for a business change programme
- Coaching support for a leadership development programme
- Different perspective on talent development from an external expert and critical friend
- Talent and leadership development
Denise can provide expert advice and guidance on all aspects of talent development, leadership development and coaching culture:
- Assess your organisation’s readiness for coaching
- Create and implement a coaching strategy
- Develop behavioural frameworks to fit culture
- Offer advice and guidance on training and supervision to support your internal coach networks
- Provide advice and guidance on selecting and managing external networks of coaches
- Coaching support for leadership development programmes
- Short term resource to support L&D function in your organisation
Every assignment is different. Together with Denise, you will agree to a brief, co-create a way to work together and determine the measures for success. An appropriate time period will be agreed appropriate to the brief. For more information, please get in touch via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Over ten years’ coaching experience
- Accredited coach and qualified coach supervisor
- Award winning manager with reputation for creating and managing high performing teams
- Experienced designing and delivering leadership development programmes across variety of sectors
- Track record of working with HR and L&D professionals to support and develop senior leaders
- Commercially aware with 20 years’ experience creating and managing high performing teams
Denise is an amazing coach who has gained my total respect and trust. I tried for a long time to find a coach that challenged me professionally and whom I trusted to challenge and coach me personally. Denise is intuitive and creative in her coaching and pushes me in a way that no other professional has done before. I admire and respect her ability to tune in to the issues in hand and to apply the right amount of questioning and support to enable me to find answers that address today’s challenges. I highly recommend Denise.
I have experienced Denise’s coaching and training, at a one to one session, and also a formal training session at Mersey Maritime Ltd. As well as incisive coaching expertise, Denise provides very practical tools for personal development, which proved invaluable to me during a time of significant career transition. I have one of Denise’s strategic planning techniques drawn on my office noticeboard, and use it regularly. Denise has a unique and highly effective approach. No jargon. No loud, over-demonstrative presentations. Just solid and insightful training and coaching.
Coaching supported me through a career change. I now work for a much bigger company in a completely different sector and I am receiving some great feedback. The scope of the role is bigger, the salary is bigger, the package is better and my whole standard of living has improved.
The biggest benefit of coaching to me professionally was the ability to prioritise the strategic and operational goals needed to take our charity forwards and to bring coaching in to help others. We have now started to roll out coaching to everyone within the organisation.
Denise helped me to take my business to the next level. Anybody wishing to develop themselves should really take the time to speak with Denise. She is highly inspirational, immensely personable and has the skills and attitude to make a substantial difference to her clients.
Working with Denise has helped me to see how much I have achieved in my role and how much Irish Community Care have grown in my time there. But I have also realised that there is still more work that I can do, so it reaffirmed my passion for my job and allowed me to refocus my energy. I also understand myself so much better now. Denise has helped me to reaffirm my self-confidence. I can recognise that I have strong leadership skills and a good vision where I couldn’t before.